The BSM-CNC for optimal grinding of extremely curved surfaces (e.g. surgical scissors, side-cutting pliers, nippers or similar workpieces.
- Pivoting around the vertical axis for extremely curved surfaces
- Grinding of several surfaces in one clamping
- The clamping block is bearing-mounted on one side and enables the complete all-round machining of the workpieces.
- Short set up time (easy change of the workpiece supports and calling up the program)
- PC-CNC control SINUMERIK 810D with Windows®
- Software DialogPLUS with automatic radius calculation
- Patent fixture block (for up to 4 different workpiece holders)
- For extreme curves: Rotation with 5th CNC axis
- Automatic feed and automation system with stackable, chain and cassette magazine
- Technological support and immediate troubleshooting with SIEPMANN-Teleservice