The RS-CNC series of belt-grinding machines performs high quality back-edge and profile grinding of knife blades, scissors, hand tools, ....
The RS-CNC is available in 2 CNC-machine sizes.
- High precision and profitability by applying the most modern technologies, e.g. play-free linear roller bearing guides.
- The adjustable cross-oscillation of the grinding head ensures faultless, continuous belt tracking.
- Wet grinding to avoid cracks in hardened materials.
- Dry grinding is also possible.
- The grinding belt arm is set at 45° incline
- For special applications, the grinding belt arm can be set in different angles up to and including vertical.
- Different process sequences an be programmed.
- Standard workpiece identification
This allows 2 different workpieces to be processed continuously without operator intervention. The same workpiece can also be processed on all sides by loading it twice.
- PC-CNC control SINUMERIK 840D with Windows®
- Software DialogPLUS with automatic radius calculation
- The software TeachInPLUS automatically sets up of the required CNC program by sensing the shape of the workpieces.
- Workpiece identification system which recognizes 999 different programs (set-up time = 0). Loading of the magazine is all that is required - the machine automatically loads the correct program.
- Double magazine for 2 different parts
- Technological support and immediate troubleshooting with SIEPMANN-Teleservice